- WI Harper Group is a venture capital firm that focuses on early and early expansion investments in Mainland China, Taiwan and Silicon Valley.
- It was founded in 1993 and claimed, as of 2008, 15 IPOs from over 90 investments. The firm’s focus is technology, clean technology and healthcare. Its track record includes DivX, Focus Media, Vizio, SiRF and Commerce One.
Investment Category: Fund Investment
Invested in industry leading VC/PE funds in Asia and Silicon Valley
Financial investment as well as deal sourcing for co-investments
Partnership and networking to value add our direct investment
Walden ESVF Singapore
- Walden International is an active venture investor in SE Asia with over 25 years of experience helping grow companies through our globally integrated team and the added value it provides through capital, relationships and expertise.
- In partnership with the Singapore National Research Foundation, Walden International has a dedicated focus on seed stage companies that seek to leverage cross-border market opportunities.
- Vertex China invests in technology, media and consumer sectors in China. It is part of the Vertex Group which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings.
- Vertex only invest in high quality companies with long term growth potential. Combining global perspectives and resources with local experience, Vertex China has established itself with one of the best track record in the industry.
- Singapore-based investment company with key focus in venture capital and high yield investments in renewable energy and clean technology.
- Kunwu Jiuding Capital (Jiuding Capital) is a top-tier equity investment company. Headquartered in Beijing, Jiuding Capital has developed a network of more than 30 branches and agencies all over China.
- As one of the pioneers in domestic PE investment, Jiuding Capital endeavors to become the most professional and respectable investment institution focusing on the Chinese market. Jiuding Capital was ranked as Top 10 PE for its outstanding performance.
- China Renaissance is the well-recognized premium “go-to brand” for private company transactions among the Chinese entrepreneurs. Over the years, CR has also built close relationships with the leading venture capital and private equity investors.
- Hony Capital, founded in 2003 and sponsored by Legend Holdings Corporation, specializes in private equity investment. As a “China expert” and company builder, it focuses on the Chinese market with “value creation by providing value-added services” as its investment philosophy.
- Genesis Fund is operated by ex-Tencent Investment Director, Richard Peng. He was the chairman of Tencent investment committee. Inherit its strength and knowhow in Internet, the fund will very focus on Internet-related deals.
Vertex Ventures US
- Vertex US has a young investment tean with Enterprise & next generation infrastructure thesis
- Quest Venture Partners believes in entrepreneurialism and the magnificent achievements the right team of individuals can accomplish.
- Quest invest in early stage companies with great ideas, and even greater people behind them.